Dance Central 3 Boogies into Stores October 19th
We hope you been keeping up to date with your Dance Central dance techniques lately.
If you have well then well done (seriously, we couldn’t get past medium difficulty) and if you haven’t, you’ve got time to freshen up before Dance Central 3 launches on October 19th.
You might remember that Microsoft brought Usher to E3 this year to celebrate the announcement of Dance Central 3, but they shied away from giving a concrete release date until now.
Dance Central 3 is set to have all new moves created by professional choreographers, a new party mode for up to eight players, the ability to carry over songs from the previous Dance Central titles and of course a bounty of new songs to shake your thang too.
Below is a list of new titles that have been confirmed so far, with a sizeable portion of 90s and disco content promised alongside some more current tunes.
· 2NE1 – “I Am The Best (Original Version)”
· Alice Deejay – “Better Off Alone”
· Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
· J.J. Fad – “Supersonic”
· Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – “Get Low”
· LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
· Los Del Rio – “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)”
· Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
· Vanilla Ice – “Ice Ice Baby”
· Vicki Sue Robinson – “Turn The Beat Around”
· Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
Dance Central 3 will be exclusive to Xbox and if you’re just emerging from your underground bunker that you’ve been hiding in since 2006, it will also require a Kinect sensor to play.